LEXIS AND COMPANY | +91-9051112233
Can I Legally Stop My Noisy Neighbour in India?” – Because Their DJ Nights Are Louder Than My Career Goals 😤🔊 Client’s Question: "Sir, my neighbour has turned his house into a nightclub. Loud music, yelling, and car honking till 3 AM. Can I file a case or should I just join the party with earplugs?" 😩🎶 #NoisePollutionIndia #NeighbourDispute #RightToSleep #ResidentialPeace #EnvironmentalLawIndia #NoiseControlLaws #RightToLifeIndia 📌 Legal Answer (And No, You Don’t Need to Wait Till You Lose Your Sleep or Sanity 😴): Yes, you can take legal action against noisy neighbours under environmental and criminal laws in India. Your peace of mind has legal protection! 🧘♀️⚖️ ✅ Applicable Laws Include: 🔹 The Noise Pollution (Regulation and Control) Rules, 2000 🔹 Section 268 IPC – Public Nuisance 🔹 Section 133 CrPC – Conditional order to remove public nuisance 🔹 Article 21 – Right to Life includes right to peaceful sleep #NoiseComplaintIndia #PublicNuisanceLaw...
Comments
Post a Comment